Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Boy 3, Football, Tim is old, Halloween and Thanksgiving!

These last few months have been crazy and busy! First up, we found out that we're having another boy!
I was convinced that we were having a girl this time, already had my girl names picked out and had almost gone shopping for girly clothes, I was sure! But alas, it seems I'm destined to be a boy mama! I was a little disappointed the day we found out, I was really excited to do all the girl stuff, but, now it's been a while we're both really happy and excited to have three cute brothers. Right now I'm about 24 weeks and I feel like this boy is going to be my biggest baby! Here's a few pictures of our cute little guy:



In October we drove to Dallas for the BYU vs. TCU football game in the Cowboys stadium (about 5 hrs away). We took both of the boys to the game so that was kind of a challenge! Oli did really well and loved it, JJ not so much. We met up with Tyson and Cicily (Tim's bro and sis) so that was really nice. It was a really fun weekend, despite the fact that we lost. Also, the Dallas Cowboys stadium is spectacular......!










Also Tim is now an old man (27) happy birthday Tim!



For Halloween this year Oli wanted to be Bob the Builder and JJ was a tiger. We had a trunk or treat at our ward and went to a Halloween party at school. This is probably Oli's favourite holiday and he ate WAY too much candy!





Happy Thanksgiving!

We just travelled to Dallas this past week to spend Thanksgiving with Tyson & Sara. It was a pretty crazy week with all those kids running around! We ate good food and played games and did some black friday shopping. Also we got to meet gorgeous baby Myra, she is SO sweet and makes me excited to have a newborn again.



3 comments:

  1. Cute update! Miss you guys :)

    I am logged into my sister's account...but it's me...linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Alyce you look fab...Pregnancy really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. I didn't realize that Mike was gonna be 27 till I realized Timothy was 27! THEY ARE OLD! ;)

    ReplyDelete