Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I love my mum

My mum left today after visiting us for about a week and it was a pretty emotional parting (especially on my end). We've done a lot of shopping, eating and chatting, it's been really fun and has been a nice time-out from the norm. I also needed my mum here to help me transition into life with these three boys, and she helped SO much. Oli absolutely adores her and will really miss her too, she is probably sick of reading Oli's shark book over and over and being asked to help "build a tower." Mum, thanks for coming to hang out with us, and for the pep talk on the day I had a melt down last week. I love you and miss you!!!





1 comment:

  1. I love your mum, she is such a sweet lady! And it is so nice to be able to have your mom there that first week after any baby.

    ReplyDelete