Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy half-birthday JJ!

Happy half-birthday to my gorgeous baby Jordan! I can't believe 6 months ago today you were born. It seems like so long ago but so its gone so fast at the same time. Here's a little montage of JJ's growing up so far:

About 4 hours before you were born

Just a few hours old

4 days old

3 weeks old

5 weeks old

About 2 months old

About 3 months old

4 months old

5 and a half months

6 months old

JJ you are such a lovely baby. You sleep 9 hours at night (usually). You are smiling all the time and love to watch your brother Oliver, he makes you laugh all the time. You can sit up by yourself and love to play in your bouncy chair. You will not take a bottle which makes mummy mad, but you love to cuddle, which I love. You do not like being in your car seat and cry when I put you in it. You are very interested in everything around you and you are about to start solid foods. You have a very sweet personality like your brother and I can already tell you will be best friends. We love you baby JJ!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 6 months already! I can remember when you announced his birth on facebook! I can't believe how time flies - and I think it's worse when you have a baby! xx

    ReplyDelete