You know those days where you are at the end of what you can handle? The ones where you are close to pulling your hair out? Well every once in a while I'll get one where I think, I can actually do this, I am a good mum! It's usually the days where my boys decide to be nice.
Well this has been my day of bliss. For the past hour JJ decided to do this (yes he's asleep on our bed):
Whilst Oli decided to do this:
What cuties! I wonder how long this will last......
It's a good thing we get those redeeming moments every now and again hu? They keep us in business. Your boys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAlly, you're a great mom! I know on days like that its where I can totally collect my sanity!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute boys!!! I need a day like that soon please haha!
ReplyDelete