Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.....

So I recently turned 25 and I had a lovely day! Tim surprised me by dropping me off for a 1-hour massage and with this personalized cake:


We also went out in the evening to see a movie and got some grub without kids.....lovely.


But my favourite present was driving to Denver and getting to eat this!!!! Divinity.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! You should have posted the picture of what your cake should have had on it ;)Happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great birthday, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Alyce! I'm glad you had a lovely day. Do you remember our old roommate Julie Wheeler? now she is Julie Shaw and lives right behind me now, I thought that was fun. (Also, Stephanie Shaw, Julie's sister-in-law, she was our roommate too.) Small world, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a fun day! That is the exact things I want/do for my bday - cafe rio and a massage haha - LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete