We few, we lucky few, we band of brothers. Is two enough to be a band? Anyway, here's why I love having two. Whenever they play or are doing something together, they always sit very close to one another. If Oli moves, JJ goes and sits right next to him, it's very cute.
Here's some of the things we've done today:
 |
| Playing in the sand at the park |
 |
| Taking a bath to remove the sand! |
 |
| Playing tools |
I was actually really proud of Oli during this one. He's usually quite possessive over his toys and likes to play alone, since JJ usually destroys whatever he's doing, but today he was really patient with JJ and was showing him how to hammer the nails (all plastic!) was sooooo cute to watch.
 |
| A trip to the store |
 |
| Having some quiet time watching a movie |
 |
| Just before bed |
 |
| Goodnight kiss! |
I love having two boys, I hope they'll stay best buddies.
Soooo Cute!! JJ is almost as big as Oli!
ReplyDelete