Monday, June 6, 2011

Oli and JJ's Birthdays

Soooooo.......my big bog Oliver turned 3 on April 28th, and my baby Jordan turned 1 on May 2nd.
I can't believe it has really been a whole year since we graduated and had JJ a week later! It's been a crazy year with moving to Texas and Tim starting grad school. But its been great, and Oliver has grown up SO much. I wanted to make it a really fun birthday for Oli since now he's old enough to realize so we planned a lot of fun stuff. Tyson, Sara and the cousins came from Dallas to stay with us and we had a birthday party with all of Oli's friends, a Thomas cake, and of course-presents! That's the part Oli loved the most I think!
 Here's some pics from the big day:

Opening presents at home
Sporting his new tools!

Baby JJ is one!
Oli's Thomas birthday cake, it's not perfect but he loved it!

Blowing out his Birthday candles
Cute sack lunches we made for all the kids

Opening more presents, thanks friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment