Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dallas weekend getaway

Tim recently finished school after he'd been going straight since August of last year, so we decided to get away for a long weekend in Dallas. We spent the first part of the weekend visiting Tyson & Sara, unfortunately they all got sick, probably from us since we'd been sick earlier in the week....sorry! We went to Dickies (BBQ) and hung out, was fun. The we drove to Grapevine, played at the mall and stayed in the Great Wolf Lodge.....funnest waterpark EVER!!! My favourite part was watching Oli, he loves the water and has a great time, it was seriously one of the funnest weekend's we've had since we've been married. Who says you can't do anything fun with two little kids?! Here's some pics of our weekend:



I want to go back!!!

3 comments:

  1. We might need that advice on fun with kids . . . in a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work you two. I'm sure all that school was tough for the both of you, and I'm glad you had each other to help get through it. The kids look great. We miss them. Kjera and I have been talking about going out there to see you all, and those pictures make me want to plan it for sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and have a good time! Your kids are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete