So our journey with Baby number 3 actually began earlier this year. We found out we were unexpectedly pregnant in March and had a baby due in December. Even though we felt like this was soon to have another baby we were excited. Then 2 weeks later we had a miscarriage. Luckily I was only 7 weeks at this point, but it was still painful and sad. After losing this baby so early on we decided maybe we might be ready for another baby after all. When we found out we were pregnant again in June, I was apprehensive to get excited or tell people too early on just in case we lost this baby too. Now we're 10, almost 11 weeks and we're so excited! (Baby due March 21). We saw our little peanut at an ultrasound yesterday. The baby was upside-down and wiggling all over the place! I think it's a girl. I hope it's a girl!
Yea! I'm so excited and all my fingers are crossed for a girl! CONGRATULATIONS OBLADS!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Alyce! And I am sorry about that miscarriage. Those are just awful I know. But it sounds like all is well! Yay! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I hope you get a girl too!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO!!! I bet it's a girl :) Hope you get feeling back to normal really soon!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you guys! Kaiden's birthday is March 23rd, so they could be birthday buddies! Just one year apart!
ReplyDelete