Monday, September 5, 2011
12 weeks and it feels like forever...
I am officially 12 weeks and still feeling sick, sick, SICK! It's time for life to get back to normal and for me to get some energy and usefulness back! For the past two months Tim has literally been doing EVERYTHING around here. Poor guy has been cooking, cleaning, changing every single nappy and basically been doing all the things I can't do because I spend 2 seconds in the kitchen and then have to go throw up.....smells are evidently my downfall. I cannot wait until I can take charge again around here and get stuff done, plus being able to eat would be wonderful! I would rather go through a thousand labours than these 3 months again....seriously!!! Thank you Tim for being a stand up guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds awful! I'm so sorry! But I totally understand. I just got outta there. Hang in there Ally! I guess you know its totally worth it. :)
ReplyDeleteHope it gets better soon! You are 12 weeks pregnant and way tinier than me! How'd you lose the weight?
ReplyDelete