My boys have been doing some cute things for me all day (which I'll post about soon since it's not done) but I really wanted to make a post about MY mum--Juliet Ford. Get ready for some cheese!
Mum, you are best mum anyone could ever want (seriously). You are sincere, understanding, patient, loving, so dependable, funny, supportive, wise, and beautiful inside and out. I love you.
Here are some of our best moments:
Love! This picture of me looks so much like JJ.
 |
| This one is Oli! |
|
|
Me at 17--not a pretty sight!
 |
| A wedding! Dec 2006 |
 |
| Oli's birth: April 2008 |
 |
| Graduation! April 2010 |
 |
| JJ's birth: May 2, 2010 |
 |
| Eli's birth: Lubbock, Texas March 2012 |
Mum, you've been there every step of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment