Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oli's first year of preschool

So today was Oli's last day of preschool, I was so sad! We have loved this school, they're so caring and he always brings home the cutest artwork. He has also learned so much and has mainly just come out of his shell. When he first started last year I was a little worried how he would get on because he was somewhat shy around other kids and very sensitive. Now he's mister social! He reminds me of me when I was little, walking up to anyone and everyone and introducing himself. Wherever we are he makes a friend, pool, park, playplace. it doesn't matter. I always hear him say "I'm Oliver Oblad" so cute!! Also when Oli first started school his teacher, the lovely Mrs Weathers (whom Oli adores) told me that he was really willing to do everything except when it came to songs, he would never join in or do the actions, he would just sit and watch. But at his end of school show he knew all the words and did all the actions, it was seriously most adorable thing I've ever seen and I was SO so proud. I tried to explain to him that today was his last day but he didn't really realise what that meant, I think he'll be sad once he figures out he not going to "Mrs Weathers house" anymore (bless him I think he thinks she lives there!) Here's some of Oli's best moments:

First day last August, he's so little!

 Taken right before his field trip to Jumpin Jungle last week. 
The t-shirt has all the kids from his class on it-so cute!

 Oli's school show! He's bottom row all the way on the left.

Doing some actions

We love Mrs Weathers

Bringing his bucket full of goodies home!

1 comment:

  1. where is that little boy? my goodness, he is getting so big! I love the way you described him as "mister social", that's exactly how Melody is too! He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete