Friday, July 23, 2010

The bests and worsts of Provo...

Reflecting on the last almost 6 years of my life that have mainly been spent in Provo there are definitely some things I will miss, and definitely some thing I will not!

I will miss:
Cafe Rio!!!
Living right under the mountains...gorgeous
BYU Choir every day
Seven Peaks passes
BYU football games (mostly Tim)
Visiting teaching 2 minutes away
All our amazing friends

I will not miss:
Long, freezing and snowy winters
Buying textbooks from the bookstore...ridiculous
University Ave and Center Street
Homework!
Utah news, it drives me crazy
Allens

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this post made me laugh. I dislike Allens a lot too. But I will say the news in Utah is a lot better than the news in Portland...not sure about TX though, good luck. And I hope you like country music, because there will be a LOT of it. :) It was so fun to see you at the shower the other night. Thanks so much for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Cafe Rio too! Everytime I go back to Utah, that is the first place I go to eat! Good luck in Texas! I'm excited for you all and to hear about your new adventures! xx

    ReplyDelete