Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life's precious moments...

So this morning I was all ready to go out. I had both kids strapped into their seats-side note-sometimes life begins to feel like an endless loading and unloading of children into car seats! Anyway, we were about the leave when I get a whiff of something bad...turns out both of my children had pooped. So I unload both of them and start all over again. This got me to thinking...a lot of times in life there are things that happen, like today, and you have two choices: get mad or laugh. Here's a few examples:
When you get to the checkout and realize you've forgotten your wallet. When you put the baby down after finally getting him to sleep and 2 minutes later he's crying. When you think you've come into some money and then realize a check just hasn't cleared. When you buy something full price because you HAD to have it and then it's on sale the next day. When you get home from the supermarket and realize you left a bag. When your computer crashes and you hadn't saved the essay that was almost finished. When you shut the car door just as you realize the keys are still inside. When you are just about to fall asleep and you hear that little cry. When you wake up thinking its Saturday and realize its Friday...
I guess what I'm saying is next time it happens, try to laugh, it won't seem as bad!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! I can totally relate. And next time I am going to try and laugh about it. Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete